Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Fed Ex man brought me my exhaust today. Ordered it on the 2 and received it today. I am amazed at the quality of craftsmanship on this exhaust. Install was easy and it sounds amazing sorry I don't have any vids of the exhaust only pictures. Please excuse my dirty car its been pretty nasty weather the past couple of days.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I haven't really go to do a hard run on it, but from just through 1st and 2nd it feels like it throws ya back in a the seat a little more. Which is always a good feelin in my book.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks freaking cool! I bet it sounds super bad a$$ as well!

Awesome!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Theres nothing to compare the sound too. It's just awesome. The video ARK has on Youtube does no justice to how it sounds.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll get one up tomorrow evening, I'm going to get a buddy of mine to record it while were at the gym.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You bet it sounds great.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
how much did you pay? and where did you order it from?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered mine through their Ebay store for $699 plus $69 for shipping. Came out to be right around $770.

·
Registered
284 Posts
wow 770 bucks US.

thats expensive for an aftercat-back exhuast.

no doubt ark is good. but for 750+bucks what kind of gains do you get? any dyno sheets?

again lovely exhuast but 750+ dollars is a bit much, would like to know the WHP gains.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
wow 770 bucks US.

thats expensive for an aftercat-back exhuast.

no doubt ark is good. but for 750+bucks what kind of gains do you get? any dyno sheets?

again lovely exhuast but 750+ dollars is a bit much, would like to know the WHP gains.
Pretty sells....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As far as I know they haven't released any dyno sheets for it. I do believe you would gain just as much from this exhaust as you would the turbo kits exhaust.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,825 Posts
Nice looking...and ONLY $270.00 more than the Solo Performance exhaust...LoL!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
oh and do you have a link to there store. there are a number of ark performance reseller on ebay.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts