Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
2010 Koup SX
899 Posts
Be sure to check out this thread:

Also, @ForteGT2 has some very helpful mod installation threads as well!

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be sure to check out this thread:

Also, @ForteGT2 has some very helpful mod installation threads as well!
That's a great thread. It was exactly what I was looking for when browsing the forum. I am very new to Kia so having that list will be golden!

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,905 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the windows tinted this morning with a 15% in the rear and 25% in the front. I also had the GT ceramic coated a few weeks ago for the peice of mind with a black car.

First engine mod is on its way soon in the form of a Takeda stage 2 intake, and that's where we begin the modding this Forte.

Attachments

· Registered
2023 Forte GT 6spd
241 Posts
After that intake definitely consider the jb4 or racechip before doing anything else. The added boost is amazing and really wakes this car up.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was worried for a bit because the car felt really slow and sluggish for a couple miles. It woke up after a few minutes of driving, assuming the computer had to compensate for new amount of air. Butt dyno is pleased with the intake.

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,905 Posts
Not really a mod but I finally got around to purchasing floormats. I went with a set called Tuxmat because they matched the GT seat pattern really well and they were form fitting n weather proof.
Those look great. Do they seem like they're gonna hold up well?
Got a link?

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those look great. Do they seem like they're gonna hold up well?
Got a link?
I bought them off Amazon. They seems like they should hold up pretty well. They are washable with the garden hose, kinda vinylly.

TuxMat - for Kia Forte/Forte 5 2019-2023 Models - Custom Car Mats - Maximum Coverage, All Weather, Laser Measured - This Full Set Includes 1st and 2nd Rows https://a.co/d/8Sl5AM5

1 - 17 of 17 Posts