Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it ! Need some Rims, fog lights , spoiler, and some darker windows, but i love it !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice, I love shots of the instrument panel and angled side view.
I was thinking about getting the sedan but went with the koup ... mid life crisis I guess ... :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I love shots of the instrument panel and angled side view.
I was thinking about getting the sedan but went with the koup ... mid life crisis I guess ... :D
HA ! have a wedding in a few months and with the wife to be shopping with me , i had no options because of kids soon lol .... the 4dr it was ! but heck i still love it ! lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats on the car and the wedding. My kids are older now so I dont need 4 doors .... they're not allowed in this car for a while anyway ... They can ride around in my wife's car lol ... kids have a funny way of ruining a car interior ! .... BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU GET KIDS !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on the car and the wedding. My kids are older now so I dont need 4 doors .... they're not allowed in this car for a while anyway ... They can ride around in my wife's car lol ... kids have a funny way of ruining a car interior ! .... BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU GET KIDS !
LOL thanks man ! And will do, i dont even let me 17 year old brother ride in my car lol , i just had a a feeling , some how , some way , he would mess something up ! lol !

·
Registered
56 Posts
LOL thanks man ! And will do, i dont even let me 17 year old brother ride in my car lol , i just had a a feeling , some how , some way , he would mess something up ! lol !
On the second day I had my koup ,my mother inlaw wanted to take a ride in it, she can't get in the back so she rides up front with me, my wife rides in the back ... and spilled coffee ! ! told them both to get the hell out ... lol ... it didn't stain ... but come one. One day and she is spilling stuff !:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the second day I had my koup ,my mother inlaw wanted to take a ride in it, she can't get in the back so she rides up front with me, my wife rides in the back ... and spilled coffee ! ! told them both to get the hell out ... lol ... it didn't stain ... but come one. One day and she is spilling stuff !:eek:
HAHA and its only the start of it all man ! Im sure soon enough i will have vomit and baby food every where in the back seat lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
HAHA and its only the start of it all man ! Im sure soon enough i will have vomit and baby food every where in the back seat lol
Well, it could be worse, A buddy of mine had a cigarette fly in his open window on the highway and burn a hole in the seat of his new honda civic. He told me he almost took out a school bus pulling over to put it out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it could be worse, A buddy of mine had a cigarette fly in his open window on the highway and burn a hole in the seat of his new honda civic. He told me he almost took out a school bus pulling over to put it out.
LMAO i would of done the same thing !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
LMAO i would of done the same thing !!
I drive to work now with my windows up ! lol ... I'll hunt the person down that tosses a smoke into my car ... lol. I myself smoke, but I won't in the new car .... for a while anyway, no damn ashtray and I want to keep the new car smell as long as possible. Well I'm off to bed. Good talking to ya, take it easy Sooks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting rims put on my car tomorrow !!!! 17'' with some low pros, let me know what yall think, here is my very dirty(ugh black) car with the rims on um !

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride.
Those wheels look sharp.
When I first stepped into a Koup, I found the back to be more than enough for my two boys...one is 10months old and the other is 6. Everything I need (incl. stroller) fits in the trunk too!!! I was anti-coupe (2-doors) until I saw this Koup.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride.
Those wheels look sharp.
When I first stepped into a Koup, I found the back to be more than enough for my two boys...one is 10months old and the other is 6. Everything I need (incl. stroller) fits in the trunk too!!! I was anti-coupe (2-doors) until I saw this Koup.
I agree there is more than enough room but my two boys are 19 and 14.
I don't want converse prints all over the back of my seats ...lol. They're fine back there though, they wont mess it up on me ... not for the first few weeks anyway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is my car with the new rims !! Hard to see at night , but they look good ! now i just need spoiler , CAI, foglights and 5% vis all around lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.