Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently, this is a hard car to get. I wanted a black one, but started thinking about what it was like to keep the last three black cars I owned clean, and decided to get red, instead.

'11 SX 6MT with literally all the options.

I'm pretty damn happy. The paperwork is being finalized, and I'll take delivery either Saturday or Monday. :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Congrats! Looking real nice! Weird how the '11's have those rims by you cuz I think the 11's here have the 2010 SX wheels. Nonetheless the red is a sick color and there's so much you can do to red to make it look even nicer. Good luck man!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm really happy with the car. My "test drive" today lasted about an hour. lol... All the '11 SX's out here have these wheels. I'm most likely just going to leave it alone; I may eventually do some chassis bracing, rear sway and some coilovers at some point, but for now, it's going to stay the way you see it other than the addition of some HIDs. I used to play with cars quite a bit, but bikes are my thing now and would rather go rail a turn at 140 on the track than screw with a 15 second car. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Lol nice I got a silver one but I didn't want the navagation system or push start but I got everything else...I love my padel shift 6speed auto /manaul trans..2.4 sx 2011..they r nice lol but black is hard to get I tried to get black but couldn't get one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts