Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't think of a better title... It's actually true lol I stopped by my Kia dealership to show off the work that I had done to my Koup earlier this month and I was wearing my Koup t-shirt (free from Dixie Kia <3). I must have been asked like 3 different times where I had got it.

After showing and explaining the work I had done (sound system), my dealer asked me if I would use my Koup as a "show car" at their 10th anniversary shindig in June or July (can't remember... also couldn't really hear lol)! By then I'll have my SX-R parts installed too. I can't wait!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'd wear my Koup t-shirt around too if it fit me! Unfortunately the XL was the largest and it doesn't fit my bigness! lol Sweet shirt though!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's nothing fancy, really. On the back it says,

Kia Motors
The Power to Surprise

And it has the SX-R "R" on the left sleeve.

You should ask BigE to upload a pic of the shirts he had made for himself. THOSE are awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea, BigE's shirt was really wicked- maybe we can ask him to make a whole lot for the next meet! We'd pay of course....and thanks for those lovely stickers BigE! Cheers

·
Registered
513 Posts
Gino actually got me a 3XL t-shirt from the back.. Unfortunately it's still pretty tight around my man boobs.. I have to use it for sexy time... :D

maybe I should start joggin..... Naaaaaa!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gino actually got me a 3XL t-shirt from the back.. Unfortunately it's still pretty tight around my man boobs.. I have to use it for sexy time... :D

maybe I should start joggin..... Naaaaaa!
Why would you jog when you could be driving your Forte? Nice that Gino hooked you up! I'll keep the shirt as a souvenir of the day, too bad I won't be wearing it though.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually ended up with 2 shirts lol So I've got one to wear and one to save? Not likely. They'll probably both be worn out by next summer!

·
Registered
104 Posts
You could always hang out with me and Tony horton in the morning. Lol. He kicks my ass with his p90x workouts lol
hey! im starting that on monday!! just got it..

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
hey! im starting that on monday!! just got it..
Good luck. It's tough. I was overweight a tad. Lol

6" about 275lbs on day 1
just hit day 60 and am 242lbs.

So 33lbs in 60 days not to bad.

The workouts are tough but fun. Plyometrics made me wanna puke the first time I did it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah a friend has it and i tried it for about a week.. yeah i'm 6' about 245 lbs.
i loved it.. makes you push yourself. kinda reminds me of my high school years. (even though it wasnt that long ago). i was boxing and 210 lbs.. =\.. Plyo is the jumping one right??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts