Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't think of a better title... It's actually true lol I stopped by my Kia dealership to show off the work that I had done to my Koup earlier this month and I was wearing my Koup t-shirt (free from Dixie Kia <3). I must have been asked like 3 different times where I had got it.

After showing and explaining the work I had done (sound system), my dealer asked me if I would use my Koup as a "show car" at their 10th anniversary shindig in June or July (can't remember... also couldn't really hear lol)! By then I'll have my SX-R parts installed too. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's nothing fancy, really. On the back it says,

Kia Motors
The Power to Surprise

And it has the SX-R "R" on the left sleeve.

You should ask BigE to upload a pic of the shirts he had made for himself. THOSE are awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Gino actually got me a 3XL t-shirt from the back.. Unfortunately it's still pretty tight around my man boobs.. I have to use it for sexy time... :D

maybe I should start joggin..... Naaaaaa!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gino actually got me a 3XL t-shirt from the back.. Unfortunately it's still pretty tight around my man boobs.. I have to use it for sexy time... :D

maybe I should start joggin..... Naaaaaa!
Why would you jog when you could be driving your Forte? Nice that Gino hooked you up! I'll keep the shirt as a souvenir of the day, too bad I won't be wearing it though.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
hey! im starting that on monday!! just got it..
Good luck. It's tough. I was overweight a tad. Lol

6" about 275lbs on day 1
just hit day 60 and am 242lbs.

So 33lbs in 60 days not to bad.

The workouts are tough but fun. Plyometrics made me wanna puke the first time I did it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah a friend has it and i tried it for about a week.. yeah i'm 6' about 245 lbs.
i loved it.. makes you push yourself. kinda reminds me of my high school years. (even though it wasnt that long ago). i was boxing and 210 lbs.. =\.. Plyo is the jumping one right??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.