Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT Manual
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
So I recently bought a Kia Forte GT manual and instantly fell in love. I’ve always gone for the JDM type but, I thought it was time for something new! I’ve already done a couple visual mods and my first performance mods. (I’ll list below). Looking forward on picking your brains so I don’t destroy my new baby!

visual mods-
red security lug nuts
Painted front calipers

performance mods-
ADD W1 oil catch can
GFB hybrid BOV
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,607 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT Manual
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
'21 GT Manual
95 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for doing your part to save the manuals. Looks great!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
64 Posts
Welcome to club manual! Looks awesome, keep those mods coming.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
259 Posts
Welcome! Majority of my cars have been Toyota or other Japanese cars. I liked how Hyundai/Kia has been doing for the past 3 years and after finding out Peter Schreyer did the designing and Albert Biermann did the overall tuning, I took the leap of faith, too. My GT is my 1st Korean car. Looking forward to see your car personalized to your taste.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT Manual
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Majority of my cars have been Toyota or other Japanese cars. I liked how Hyundai/Kia has been doing for the past 3 years and after finding out Peter Schreyer did the designing and Albert Biermann did the overall tuning, I took the leap of faith, too. My GT is my 1st Korean car. Looking forward to see your car personalized to your taste.
That’s exactly what drove me to get my Kia! I’ll post updates as much as I can.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
64 Posts
Majority of my cars have been Toyota or other Japanese cars
Same here, in fact I still have a Toyota project, 92 Corolla wagon. To be honest though, the Forte has been a blast to drive, and Kia has become hands down one of my favorites, I have always been a Toyota and Fiat fan, was in to Hondas for some time. What Kia has done in the past 10 years has really swung my tastes over to Korean cars.

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
198 Posts
Same here, in fact I still have a Toyota project, 92 Corolla wagon. To be honest though, the Forte has been a blast to drive, and Kia has become hands down one of my favorites, I have always been a Toyota and Fiat fan, was in to Hondas for some time. What Kia has done in the past 10 years has really swung my tastes over to Korean cars.
Same. I never would have looked at a Korean car 5 years ago. They just weren’t as good as the Japanese. Now, they beat the Japanese brands in almost every category, and I love my little Forte.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I bought my wife a brand new Hyundai Excel in 1989 and it was one of biggest pieces of crap I'd ever owned. I didn't keep it long. Maybe a year. They just couldn't fix all the crap that was wrong with it. Then, in 2010, I got a 2007 Santa Fe with the 2.7. That was a very good vehicle. Too bad the timing belt had to be changed every 60,000 miles. I was recovering from two brain surgeries and couldn't do it myself. After the second one and having to pay out the wazoo for it, my wife decided it was time to let it go.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome! Yeah, the BD series is my very first Kia as well. When I was considering my next car Kia never even crossed my mind until my friend recommended that I check out the new Forte/Cerato. It was great value, had everything I was looking for in a car, and was fun to drive. I wasn't looking for an all out purpose built street racer so this was perfect.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT Manual
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome! Yeah, the BD series is my very first Kia as well. When I was considering my next car Kia never even crossed my mind until my friend recommended that I check out the new Forte/Cerato. It was great value, had everything I was looking for in a car, and was fun to drive. I wasn't looking for an all out purpose built street racer so this was perfect.
yeah, it’s incredible how much car you get for the price tag. Also, your Kia is looking really nice! I like the platinum paint and the wheel combo! Really sets you apart from us noobies lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts