Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more pics...

Installing my wheels 20x7.5 35+ offset Velocity v800s

I have already ordered a HID kit (5000k), chrome door handle covers, K emblems (front & rear), LOC + EQ/pre-amp so I can install my old system in it (4 Selenium mids & 2 tweeters, 2 Cadence 4 channel amps [600 wrms], 2 8" Digital Designs 1508's, 1 sundown saz-1500d [1500 wrms], custom box [2.02 cubic ft tuned to 35 Hz], optima group 31 and 0ga wiring)

I still need to order:
Fog lights & HID kit
Eibach lowering springs

·
Registered
185 Posts
WOW! Very very nice! I'm loving the Forte5's more and more. I see a lot of potential with it. AWD would have been a plus, but nonetheless great car! How's the ride with 20's?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW! Very very nice! I'm loving the Forte5's more and more. I see a lot of potential with it. AWD would have been a plus, but nonetheless great car! How's the ride with 20's?

It rides pretty good IMO, of course I only drove it home on the stock wheels and changed them out almost immediately, lol. But I will say the ride is smoother than on my previous car (2005 Dodge Stratus).

·
Registered
185 Posts
It rides pretty good IMO, of course I only drove it home on the stock wheels and changed them out almost immediately, lol. But I will say the ride is smoother than on my previous car (2005 Dodge Stratus).
LOL, It looks great. Congrats on the ride!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.

The HID's made it in yesterday as well as the LOC, I'm still waiting on the other things I ordered (badges, EQ/pre-amp, door handles)

I might be lowering it sooner than expected too, if anyone can shop the last pic to where the fender is right on the tire I would appreciate it. I just want to get a feel of how it would look.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got this messing around with MS paint, lol. I think it should look good lowered

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HIDs and door handle are now installed.

HID pic, can't really see because of the sun :/ I will try and get some better pics

Door handle covers

excuse the dirtiness, I had just gotten back from a roadtrip :/

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
nice forte5! those wheels do really set off the car.

·
Registered
825 Posts
AnGeL, that is a great looking five. You kilt the Lowering mod in MS Paint. I can imagine how long it took. My wife has a BMW and thought the Forte 5 might be her next car. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks man!

In other news, some how the rear bumper got scratched :( there were a few lines on it that cleaned off and one deep scratch that went through the paint. :/ FUUUU!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.