Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics I took of my Forte before the ugly snow wheels were put on.

Added - some pics of exterior LED update.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I went to the lot looking for an SX Sedan in white. Your car looks great and I wish I could have gotten a white SX Sedan! You have to be canadian to get it, eh?

Nice looking ride you have there!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Nice color!

I also have a white Forte :p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I really like the tail-lights on the hybrid, but not in a white car. I like to have little points of contrast. I'm sure you get the contrast when you turn on the lights, but I think those lights would look better on a darker car. I love the fogs on the hybrid.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I keep seeing white, red, blue, silver. Doesn't anyone other than me drive the spicy red? everywhere i go noone is driving the spicy red. needless to say, if you're ever in Las Vegas and see a spicy red sx it's probably be me.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'll be sure to look for you polishmadman next time I hit up Sin City! I'll be stalking you from far away... Lol jk jk

ile2010
Congrats on your ride man! It looks nice!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I do like some aspects of the Koup better than the sedan, but the sedan is just a better choice for me.

So far, everyone loves the car. A lot of people ask me if Kia changed their badge. I guess the aftermarket badge looks like it belongs on the car!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not for this car. To me, some cars look better without a spoiler. Some, though, really need a spoiler (ever seen a second-last gen Pontiac Grand Prix without a spoiler? ouch).

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah...cars with a sloping trunk like that look naked without a spoiler of some sort, IMO. The biggest problem I see with the wings that they're coming out with for the Forte is that they're all nearly as large as the trunklid itself. That's why I want a lip.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@ PeterS: the tint is 30%, I believe, whatever the shop told me was the safest bet in regards to police harassment, thanks!

@ CorsaKoup: i think that a lip would look very nice on our cars (i really lime the lip on the camry), but it's not an expense i'm willing to incur... i prefer interior mods

1 - 20 of 22 Posts