Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Forte KOUP SX 6sp Black- Modded -NEW

Been a little while since I posted new mods. So here they are.

MGP Caliper covers.
Tinted K Emblem
Tinted Side Mirrors.
New Roadruns Grill
LED Strip for headlights
Black tint front window strip.
KOUP Wheel caps.
Complete De-emblem of Forte and Koup
Sharkfin Antenna

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Oh oh oh! I loveee it! :D Could i get a close up of those caliper covers? You're the first person i've seen with them on! I've really wanted to get those for a while! other than that... sweeeet ride man!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sure here is a couple.
It was well worth the money for them. It took literally 5 minutes to put them on after taking the wheels off and they look very professional.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Ohhhh just lovely! I'll definitely invest in a set of these in the near future. :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So to answer question #1.
It is extremely tight in the front. But it fits and no clipping or touching. They were designed for this as it mentions on the site.

For question #2!
The brake reduction has been noticeable. It seems to keep the rims a little cleaner than usual. I usually wash my car, once a week at least. I have noticed a huge difference in how dirty the rims used to be and how dirty they get now.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet Ride!

All your mods are well done!

·
Registered
91 Posts
love the caliper covers, but 180, lil' steep. I would love some black ones maybe there is a different brand with a more reasonable price, I'll have to look around maybe some from another car will fit also. About how thick would you say they are 3-4mm maybe.
Awesome ride though. I wanted black but I would have had to wait like 3 months to get the SX version so I went with silver. By the way are your tail lights tented also I couldn't really tell but they look clean.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure if you have seen that site recently but they also do different colors in black. But if I were to recommend one thing it would be to not go through that company. So much hassle and the delivery took 3 weeks....

Yeah my tails are tinted. I used three coats of Nightshade. I'll post a picture of them when I get home later. Can't really tell with my lights on.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
WandersX those caliper covers look really good! Reminds me of the Brembos on the Evos and Genesis Coupes. I was thinking about getting some for my Koup, how easy are they to install?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Take less than 5 minutes once you get the wheel off. That is definately an upside to them. They look so clean also and add a very nice look. What color car are you driving Rock?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Car ID because it was cheaper. I noticed that the other sites are more customizeable and different colors but a little higher in price. May be worth it...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.