Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have limo tint on the sunroof and barely legal on everything. Even got the tint strip on the front windshield.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
wait till you see mine done up in black w/the yellow treatment :)
lol
not to mention all the mod pieces i got laying around waiting for other mod pieces to come in........i did see some wicked assed yellow chrome (can get them in any color) lug nuts- and not only are they colored- but they are all lock type nuts-ie-need special socket to get them off- its like having 5 lock nuts on each wheel instead of five)
so fas93- any movement on those door scufs yet? lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
wait till you see mine done up in black w/the yellow treatment :)
lol
not to mention all the mod pieces i got laying around waiting for other mod pieces to come in........i did see some wicked assed yellow chrome (can get them in any color) lug nuts- and not only are they colored- but they are all lock type nuts-ie-need special socket to get them off- its like having 5 lock nuts on each wheel instead of five)
so fas93- any movement on those door scufs yet? lol
Lol! Geez geez! I'll have them in by the end of this month! :D this is cemented (or set in stone.. lmao)... i can't wait! My daddy couldn't hand carry it on with him so his friend is shipping it hereee! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw a nice korean forum with DIY on the different door scuffs. Wish I could find the link.... the guys on the site even got those touch screen navigation systems and they compare the scuff plates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.