Kia Forte Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so here it is i with start posting videos of all my races let the show begin :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
LMAO... nice, nice, nice... I love drag racing..

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cameraman has an amazing singing voice! lol
lol thats jose the guy who recorded the "day at turbokits " video il make sure he sings every time we records just for you

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i miss second on this one better angel and i still beat him you can see when i shut off my lights and my leds strips are on only seeeeexy

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so today i will be racing a couple cars civic integras and a talon they all talking mega crap video in hand will post on site and have jose sing lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
HELLS YEAH! That's what those fools get for smack talking kia! :D I wanna race so badly! :( oh wells, I'll live vicariously through you! And in that second video.. you left that guy in the dust.. literally!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
check out my kia forte on the kia forte of the month thread!

·
Registered
533 Posts
We'll just have to see what happens when I come to get my exhaust and intake from Turbokits... we'll put my Koup against your sedan and see what happens....

·
Registered
320 Posts
So...what performance mods do you have and what performance mods does the integra have?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Reviving an old thread cause I wanna see some new vids now that the intake is in!! lol.. but only if there is some more singing also...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Crock89, very nice driving, impressed that even missing second you still pull out in front by time you past the cameraman. I think i have a video of me racing my friends stang, it blew me away but i held up for the fist 100 feet. If i can find it i will post.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice and i do have more videos ! just jose is not in it! i will post videos asap ! i keep my word! matter of fact there is a 4 door honda civic talking trash yesterday he has a slightly built ls motor not worried at all i will see if later on today il find him and we will do it on broad daylight

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*update* its raining forecast shows all the way till Wednesday

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes yes hope you coming to the meet on the 25th red rocket!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.