Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Even stock this car is uber sexy. I've only had it for 2 weeks so the only thing i've actually done to it so far is put in my subwoofers....

Mods:
-Accellerator Cover Adjustment to lose dead space
-2 12" Kenwood Subwoofers in a ported box w/ a 400W Kenwood amp.

Future Mods:
-Air Breather
-De-Badging and Re-Badging once I find some I like
-Tint Windows
-Racing stripes like on the Kia Soul
-CF Tape some parts on the interior
-Audi Style Headlights
-Matte Black Shark Fin Antenna

Far Future Mods:
-Quality speakers
-Bigger Amp
-Blackout or Black Bezel Taillights
-CAI
-Dual Exhaust
-CF Tape a Spoiler
-

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet Ride! I havent seen many Koups in that colour.
Post pics of your mods!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post more pics as soon as I put more mods on haha

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah man, another spicy red... Love the car right. I have the same as you. well it used to look like that. ahaha but much love for the spicy red. welcome.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blacked out my emblems yesterday, and moved the Koup emblem to the front of the car. I also bought a roll of carbon-fiber tape so I'm going to CF some parts of the interior as well We'll see how that goes :) I'm also trying to get some red Moulding for the front grille so I can get a nice custom look.

I'll have more pics once i finish putting things on

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
IMO I think it looked better normally. I'd rather buy new emblems than spray paint them. To each their own i guess. And i would also have leveled out the koup symbol rather than align it with the grill. Just my personal opinion. If you like it, fantastic :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's another pic of the blackout emblem on the back and the snazzy new vents i installed in front of the rear fenders just for that extra little bit of flair haha

Cheap yet effective haha :)

I plan on adding red moulding to the front grill around the bottom and sides of it, and also I plan on buying a MeccaMachine and style emblem for the front and a koup emblem for the back, but until I get the money I just spraypainted it.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts