Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice work!
I really like your exR! The HIDs and LEDs look wicked.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Wow, i lovee the eyelights! They look awesome! Your car is looking mighty fine!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not unfiltered... the filter sits under the battery and behind the foglight. Sounds great, and I feel it to. I love getting on the freeway.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am having trouble seeing that R badge in those pics, can ya help?
its just what i like to call it... no R on it... wish though.. I know you can get it in canada... but im in South Cali. Is it even out yet... The "R" upgrades im referring to.

·
Registered
519 Posts
hey man i love the car.... how did u do the audi style lights? And i love your engine btw

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Your engine compartment details are awesome! Well done!!!
Those front LED's look badass.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey man i love the car.... how did u do the audi style lights? And i love your engine btw
Bought on Ebay, Thin LED Light Strip. make sure its waterproof. I had to go out and buy a multimeter. and trust me guys im not a car tech. I just love to pull it apart to see how it works, sometimes i break it, sometimes i dont. lol thats what she said. when you remove the wiring harness to the head light... take a look at it. if the clip part is facing up and you are looking at the metal pins... for me it was the two bottom corners I had to tap into... tapped into it with those little plastic and metal taps you can buy at any hardware store. be careful not to mess with any wires when it is hooked up to the battery. I disconected the battery a few times to get things right. I have them hooked up to come on with the parking lights... and they stay on with the normal headlights also.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks a lot everyone. its been a lot of hard work and im glad to hear you like it.

> wbw > I painted it. I used the same High Temp paint upto 1200deg as my brake calipers. All of the parts come off real easy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
> wbw > I painted it. I used the same High Temp paint upto 1200deg as my brake calipers. All of the parts come off real easy.
Thanks, Forplay. Is that automotive paint? Does it come in spray cans or did you shoot it with a paint gun? I've never looked for high temp paint. Where does one find high temp paint?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts