Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice work!
Looks like quite a bit of taping...and nice results.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I agree ^^...looks incomplete now! and ur gunna damage the inside of your car with rocks and whatnot that gets kicked up into the front of the car on a daily basis..a lot of work done for something that your prob gunna need to fix in some time to repair something in there...nice try tho...stock looks sick enough

·
Registered
62 Posts
You gave your car a Hitler stache!

·
Registered
973 Posts
You gave your car a Hitler stache!
lol thats what I was gonna say too. The painting looks great but you should put black mesh over where the grille was, IMO. look up the thread "furthering reggie's car along" on streetkiaz.com and see how that guy did it and what he used. It'll look great and add a little protection

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roadruns grill is in the mail, I just did that to the stock one just to see if i could do it... and I think I succeeded. I just wanna be different... I love that I have yet to see another Koup on the road. And now when I do, mines gonna be just a little different. Take notice also... My Koup is not the SX, its the EX. Thats why I can F*** around with it. Installed the Foglights to myself. But only show, dont have the wiring yet. Trust me I would have not painted it if it was the SX. Im looking for the SX rims if anyone has some or know where to get them.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I think that looks great man... good job... nice and unique... i also am doing things to my car so that they are different then ones i see... when i see one that is.... haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts