Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, those are actual Bride seats and they aren't really that bright, the sun was reflecting off them a bit..

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I like it, Im going for the same look on mine. Question...How did you black out your "KIA" Emblem? I have the "Broken K" Emblem and Want to do the same... Thanks!! Keep it up man!! I wanna tint my headlights as well but dont wanna effect the quality of the light.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just bought some sating plastic spray paint. I'd sand your badge with 1500 grit first so the paint will stick better, then do about 4 coats and you should be good. Haha, I wanted to do that but decided I better hold off too.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Oooooooh snap!!! That's one murdered ride! I'm loving it! How much did those brides run ya? And how did you go about doing it?!

And as far as I know, you are the FIRST member to install actual bride seats!!! Looks amazing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Brides were $700 for the pair and They fit the stock seat mounts, you just sit a little low, but I don't mind it. Thank you, I've always wanted some Bride seats and now have a car they're worth being in haha

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice man...seats seem a little "bright". R they covers?
Yeah, they're VERY expensive seat covers :rolleyes:

OP, if you get a cage with Takata seat belt harnesses, you'd hands down have the best Forte on the forum, cabin wise.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
that's totally awesome. I never realized that they can actually fit the stock seat mounts... are you using a 5 point harness? or just the stock seatbelt?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Any chance they have the heating elements so I don't lose my heated seats? I have to lean my seat back a ways so I don't rub my head, so a lower ride would be SWEET!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, they're VERY expensive seat covers :rolleyes:

OP, if you get a cage with Takata seat belt harnesses, you'd hands down have the best Forte on the forum, cabin wise.
See the cage would be sweet, but I still want to use my back seat lol I might think about getting a cabin bar behind by seats and just making anyone else who doesn't ride in the front deal with it though :D

I'm still using stock seatbelts and you can buy seats with heating elements, but I think Recaro is the only manufacturer that makes them with heating elements and those are pretty pricey.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
I might think about getting a cabin bar behind by seats and just making anyone else who doesn't ride in the front deal with it though :D
Just curious, at what height to you plan on putting the harness bar at? Don't wanna go to low or you'll compress your spine in an accident.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was thinking about a bar across where my stock seat belts are but the bar will be a little down the road if I get one...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.