·
Registered
587 Posts
I see it now :)

Saaaaaaaaaahhhhweeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Those are by far my favorite ones. When I saw them on blkkoups, I was in love.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where did you get the 2.4 symbols? Im looking to get that and the sx symbols put on.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love these badges. Looks like you got the 145 for the front?
My steering wheel badge came in a few days ago, its not 3D like the larger ones, but I still like it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I love these badges. Looks like you got the 145 for the front?
My steering wheel badge came in a few days ago, its not 3D like the larger ones, but I still like it.
Is your steering wheel badge a complete replacement or is it one that sticks over the existing badge?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is your steering wheel badge a complete replacement or is it one that sticks over the existing badge?
No metal tabs like the OEM one. It has a slight dome shape like the original so you can use their 3M to put it over the original, or they gave me a second flat piece of 3M tape to use as a fill without putting it over the original and directly on the wheel.

·
Registered
511 Posts
No metal tabs like the OEM one. It has a slight dome shape like the original so you can use their 3M to put it over the original, or they gave me a second flat piece of 3M tape to use as a fill without putting it over the original and directly on the wheel.
I don't think any of the replacements come with tabs. They just use tape.
Which are you going to do? Please post a picture or two whatever you decide. Especially a sort of side view so we can see how it sits. I have the front and rear on order, but I haven't went for the steering wheel one yet.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I removed the original and used the second piece of fill tape. It doesn't fit as tight as the KIA badge, but I like it. I just took these pics, at night with a flashlight on the wheel so sorry if its not the greatest.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
decided to go with the Tomato A&P badges instead of the Broken K. Also I took of the FORTE lettering in the back, and put a 2.4 symbol on both sides (pics to follow on that ) what you guys think?
I like man!! How much in total did this mod cost you? i'm thinking of replacing my badges also... and i'm interested to see the 2.4 on the sides you mentioned... nicely done!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I removed the original and used the second piece of fill tape. It doesn't fit as tight as the KIA badge, but I like it. I just took these pics, at night with a flashlight on the wheel so sorry if its not the greatest.
Thanks for the pictures. It seems to protude a bit much in the second picture but not in the third. No one is going to get their eyeball as close as the second pic so I'll probably give it a try.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got the badges from korean auto imports and these were made especially for the koup. the front emblem tho doesnt fit in its oval place, goes over the borders a bit(use extra 3M tape) and my 2.4 badges got them on ebay.. dont remeber the seller.(cost me 4$)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.