Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
koup with vinyl roof + halo projector HID Fog lamp

first time posting something up

wonder how you guys think my koup with viny roof top?

also did the reverse light tint.

EDIT:
Installed halo projector HID Fog lamp !

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
It really looks good:D!!! I wanted to do it on my koup as well. What's your tint on those windows? How did you tint the reverse light only? Good job!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! the tints are not as dark as you think, it looks very dark since gloomy day

I believe it's 35 front and 20 or 25 the rest

I went to get the vinyl roof done and the person who worked on my roof also did the tail lights. He did such a professional job, I was watching while he was working on them but it was a very smart thing that I didn't even try to do it myself :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks! the tints are not as dark as you think, it looks very dark since gloomy day

I believe it's 35 front and 20 or 25 the rest

I went to get the vinyl roof done and the person who worked on my roof also did the tail lights. He did such a professional job, I was watching while he was working on them but it was a very smart thing that I didn't even try to do it myself :)

I had my windows tinted 2 days ago, and I asked the guy about tinting by tail lights. He told me to buy spraycan stuff... But I saw a youtube video that used 3m film.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I think that looks really awesome on the white.

Are we going to see you and your car on Saturday at the Toronto meet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spraying them looks nicer but strongly not recommended if you want to take them off later on. If you are going to keep them smoked, go ahead with sprays but if there's any chance that you want to get them lighter or remove completely go with films.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
The vinyl roof looks good. Think it works best on a white car like you have.

I really like the tint job on the taillights too. I've been wanting to tint mine but I've been holding off cause I feel they turn out cheesy and cheap looking sometimes but I may go something like what you've done. Is the tint only on the reverse/turn signals or is it the whole thing and just emphasized on the reverse/turn signals?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats what I thought too, I didn't want to get the whole tails to be smoked. So I came up with tinting only the reverse light part.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I made a change to the title but it's not changing? Is it not supposed to ?

anyhow, I just added one more picture for the front of car.

Halo projector HID Fog lamps

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
who's shinzo? im trying to think of a place here in the states that would do something like that... i'll just have to ask around. i have a lot of friends taht "trick" their cars out. and do you have the link for the fogs?? those look so dank thankks for the info!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts