Kia Forte Forum banner

my koup with vinyl roof

8K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  DevilsX 
#1 · (Edited)
koup with vinyl roof + halo projector HID Fog lamp

first time posting something up

wonder how you guys think my koup with viny roof top?

also did the reverse light tint.

EDIT:
Installed halo projector HID Fog lamp !

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! the tints are not as dark as you think, it looks very dark since gloomy day

I believe it's 35 front and 20 or 25 the rest

I went to get the vinyl roof done and the person who worked on my roof also did the tail lights. He did such a professional job, I was watching while he was working on them but it was a very smart thing that I didn't even try to do it myself :)

#14 · (Edited)
The vinyl roof looks good. Think it works best on a white car like you have.

I really like the tint job on the taillights too. I've been wanting to tint mine but I've been holding off cause I feel they turn out cheesy and cheap looking sometimes but I may go something like what you've done. Is the tint only on the reverse/turn signals or is it the whole thing and just emphasized on the reverse/turn signals?

#21 ·
SHINZO MEDIA lol I don't know if it's a chain but there's one in toronto area
and the fog lamps i got them from ijdmtoy.
Hottest Automobile Custom LED Interior, LED Exterior and HID Conversion Kit Products, Accessories from iJDMTOY

They are very kind and provides good services. Some parts were missing when the fog lamp set arrived and they apologized and willing to send the missing part right away with the tracking number.

You can get the fog lamp kit with/without HID. Of course there are price difference.

#23 ·
SHINZO MEDIA lol I don't know if it's a chain but there's one in toronto area
and the fog lamps i got them from ijdmtoy.

You can get the fog lamp kit with/without HID. Of course there are price difference.
I really like the look of your round fogs ! Do you have any advice for me on the install, wiring and what you used for a switch.

OHH and what wattage did you go with.

THanks

#26 ·
guys, just wondering. cause im plannin to polish and wax my car. is it a good idea to wax the carbon vinyl sticker area? im thinkin of stickin it on the hood.

#27 ·
You should be able to wax it with no problems. just dont use a buffer. Im a detailer for a Porsche dealer and I wax over some vinyl decal work and have no issues, it can get tricky getting the wax out from the edges but it wont hurt anything given that the vinyl was applied properly

I wonder how a Vinyl roof would look on my Racing Red Koup...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.