Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I entered my Koup in a car show over the weekend, just for the fun of it...It was for my girlfriends dad's firehouse so it was for a good cause...Me and my buddy with an Evo decided to enter, we weren't planning on coming home with anything, just for fun...So we stayed for the awards and trophys and out of about 190 something cars, I got a HUGE trophy for "Best Daily Driver"!...I was so shocked!!...My car is bone stock with the exception of paint-to-match wheel inserts and tinted tail lights! Goooooo Kiaaa!! :D

What are you waiting for??...Go find a car show and enter!! :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats for taking a prize.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WoW Congratulations!! Really diggin' your wheels! =) Wonder if it would look good on a corsa blue koup..with blue color insterts of course. lol

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Dang... that sh*t is tall, lol...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congratulations!
Goes to say that Kia is surprising everyone!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:) How Cool! Congrats on your win,
I like the wheels with the matching paint nice touch 4 sure!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!:)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah, does lights are looking good! Did you do them yourself/use a kit? I really wanna black out mine but I'm paranoid of letting anyone else do it or doing it myself and screwing something up.
its not as hard as you think it is... make sure to get clear coat too... I only did mine with one coat of niteshade and 3 coats of clear. The mirror lens i did 3 coats nightshade and 3 coats clear.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts