Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Congrat , greath pics
Enjoy your new ride and maybe we will see each other on the road!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
looks awesome dude , too bad you did not have the stock rims on , the photos could be used in an ad:D

what's with the ALBI Mascouche logo ? :eek: it's gotta go

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha! thank you!

i love the pic! you are right... too bad winter is coming! my car was already on those rim when i got it... next summer, i'm gonna take new picture!

and the ''albi mascouche'' is already gone! it where i've bought the car... the didn't want to removed it...

By the way... i love the car!

Matemorh, i didn't saw a lot of koup in the area... i think i saw a white SX this friday night and i saw a copperhead ex... that's it!

·
Registered
2021 Forte5 GT Ltd
32 Posts
To bad that in Ontario that we have to have license in the front, looks some much better without one like your photos. Nice

·
Registered
59 Posts
can't you guys just keep your front plate visible from the front? I'm in texas and just keep mine on the dash. I didn't want holes drilled in the front and the front end just looks too damn good to put that frame holder on there.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
can't you guys just keep your front plate visible from the front? I'm in texas and just keep mine on the dash. I didn't want holes drilled in the front and the front end just looks too damn good to put that frame holder on there.
Depends on which Province you're in. I tried that with my '95 Avenger and ended up with a ticket and had to take in to the cop-shop so they could verify it was back on the front of the vehicle. Sucks! :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
here, if there is no plate holder on the front and no holes where one has been removed they can't force you to drill holes in your car to mount it. it just has to be visible, i just laminated it to avoid putting scratches on my dash and stuck it up there. though, as another guy pointed out, having it on the dash during an accident could be interesting..... can we say decapitation?

also, check this out, just found it and signed it.

Eradication of Front License Plate Requirement in Texas Petition

1 - 10 of 10 Posts