Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,880 Posts
YOU...deserve the proverbial 20 lashes with a wet noodle...LOL!

Teaser Titler...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
lolol nice i wish it was that easy
thats cool thou

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That's a pretty cool key chain!! Where did you find that? Does it do anything? I see that it opens up but why? I like it:)
I don't think it opens up at all. It looks like that in the picture but I'm pretty sure that's just the underside or back of it. The fan in it actually spins though! I found it on eBay.com. Just search "turbo keychain" there's quite a few of them.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,880 Posts
Funny Demo Vid! Do they come with BOVs...LoL!

I think they used to call those things whistles...LoL!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
damn, that's one for each cylinder. What boost you runnin?

·
Registered
973 Posts
i wonder if i can fab up one for my scooter......
hey you're back!
lol
if you get one for the scooter you need to find a badge for the back of it like 0.25T
and you have to have a fmic for sure, that thing will be generating lots of heat
thatll be a mean ass scooter

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
They actually sell "whip its" n20 charges for scooters....
Facepalm....
Believe it or not some people take their scooter serious. Kinda like lights....lol

Did you think the man could keep me down??? lololol I guess someone had to get permission for me to be here.. lulz.
Whats that? Premium member??? :) Sometimes i guess it takes someone to step back and get another look......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts