260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after 3 months of waiting is here..pics coming soon

heres my bro holding the side:)

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
How's the quality of the kit, it LOOKS really nice, so that not tooooo much prep work would have to be done. That makes me happy since I just ordered mine, the body shop was worried they were gonna have to spend a lot of time prepping it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is perfect fit all the way...is ready to paint. i hope i paint it this week ill let ya guys know.

·
Registered
644 Posts
is perfect fit all the way...is ready to paint. i hope i paint it this week ill let ya guys know.
Bringing it to a body shop to paint it?

Let me know what the body shop says about the quality of the kit and what preparation they needed to do if any to the kit before paint.

Thanks a lot. Glad to hear such great things about the kit, can't wait for mine to get here.

·
Registered
644 Posts
How is the fit? Is it gonna need any trimming? Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Sorry for the same questions...thiefness types faster!
Haha, glad we are both thinking along the same lines, I also ordered it from that ebay seller. So I've been trying to get ready for the arrival. You haven't gotten any word on your shipping of it right?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Haha, glad we are both thinking along the same lines, I also ordered it from that ebay seller. So I've been trying to get ready for the arrival. You haven't gotten any word on your shipping of it right?
I haven't heard anything yet:(. Shouldn't be much longer though.
Originally Posted by cyberalex57
That's good news about the fit! I've installed a few kits over the years and have got real lucky that they did fit very well.:cool: I have heard some horror stories about some of the kits out there that need trimming:eek:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I haven't heard anything yet:(. Shouldn't be much longer though.
Originally Posted by cyberalex57
That's good news about the fit! I've installed a few kits over the years and have got real lucky that they did fit very well.:cool: I have heard some horror stories about some of the kits out there that need trimming:eek:
Yea, I was talking to someone yesterday that has been working on the hood they got.. and it's even made of poly and so far they've spent 110 hours on the hood perfecting it x_x

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill let ya guys know..but remember i order these from Korean auto import. and waited 3 months.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yea, we ordered it from the ebay seller that recently posted them on there. Supposedly ours are coming by Air... rather than boat so hopefully they won't take 3 months... ;)

2,213 Posts
Yea, we ordered it from the ebay seller that recently posted them on there. Supposedly ours are coming by Air... rather than boat so hopefully they won't take 3 months... ;)
It said 2-9 days...then I get an email saying it's a slow process! WTF?? Lol I just want mine before you get yours!! Lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeap, it is slower than expected. I cant, stop checkin my ebay inbox for the tracking number! lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.