Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was kinda weird to drive at first since ive owned mostly honda's. I kept getting the throttle cut, till i found the traction control option. Car runs smooth and awesome. LOVE IT

2,213 Posts
nice, congrats. just curious, is it auto or man? and if its man, do yu have that "dead" spot on the gas pedal? like the first 3/4" when you hit the pedal?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
huh I thought the 2011 had changed wheels..
anyway congrats

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its Stick. No dead spot. The ECU cuts the throttle for traction control.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
H22, congrats on the new car. And your pic is awesome.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Its Stick. No dead spot. The ECU cuts the throttle for traction control.
well there is a way to turn that off you know that helps alot. (just push the button in)

But I'd take it easy for awhile if I was you;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
It was kinda weird to drive at first since ive owned mostly honda's. I kept getting the throttle cut, till i found the traction control option. Car runs smooth and awesome. LOVE IT

Huh that's weird I thought those wheels are on a 2010 model cause mine is a 2011 and it has the gunmetal dark wheels.

·
Registered
436 Posts
REVHRD4,
Did you happen to notice if all the Koups on the lot had the same wheels as yours? I'm beginning to think the dealership swapped them with a sedan, or the factory messed up. Not that I'd complain, because I actually like your wheels better than mine, but yours is the first Koup I've seen with sedan wheels on it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
REVHRD4,
Did you happen to notice if all the Koups on the lot had the same wheels as yours? I'm beginning to think the dealership swapped them with a sedan, or the factory messed up. Not that I'd complain, because I actually like your wheels better than mine, but yours is the first Koup I've seen with sedan wheels on it.
Yeah I don't think they messed up or swapped the wheels cause if u do a youtube search hawkinson kia in matteson, ill they where showing a red koup 2011 with those gunmetal same rims as mine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ryan your white koup looks sick! That was my second choice.

I dont know anything about the wheels :S Awesome rubber though =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts