Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice :)

I like the third picture....especially, as the background looks awesome!

So are there any plans for mods in the future?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very Interesting, since KIA says the 2011 won't be out until late Oct.-first part of Nov. Are those wheels FACTORY or aftermarket? Any differences between 2010-11
other than the wheels?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very good looking car.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Very Interesting, since KIA says the 2011 won't be out until late Oct.-first part of Nov. Are those wheels FACTORY or aftermarket? Any differences between 2010-11
other than the wheels?
The wheels are from the sedan SX it appears.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
nice Koup.. where are you from? abdo3d

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks like a Cerato to me, has to be overseas somewhere....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats and looks to be from Jordan by the 4th pic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx, and yes there is alot of mods coming soon and all in one time, but for now ive done the 1200 Sony AMP and a beautiful kenwood Bazzouka larg one ;) pics will be soon for it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes its the factory weels. here in jordan we have a one specs of koup full option except the blth and crouse control :( anyways i dont use both of it.

other than the wheels?

·
Registered
7 Posts
do the 2011's have navigation over there in jordan? is yours a 6-speed (either auto or manual)? thanx, gorgeous color

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
Sharp looking Racing Red Koup Abdo3d!

What size engine does it have, 2.0L or 2.4L?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no navigation in it :S and even tho we dont use it in jordan as its small and even i know all the ways better than the navi loool but ill install one later on as a mod but not to use it.

the eng size is 1.6 126 HP dont ask me how iam driving it but cpz iam in a small city and i cant go more than 120KM/H , uh anyways iam happy with it after my old impreza :S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts