Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
How do you have your fogs on with your lows off?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
It looks really good. What kit did you used ?

·
Registered
526 Posts
HUh...its just like that man.. I have a apart switch for the FOgs..thats how he came.. and the parklight I just pull them out and connect the leds..

nothing strange here
Yes that is strange. Never known of any Forte that the fogs work without having the lows on:confused:. Also...what about the fog kit? What bulbs(kit)are you using?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes that is strange. Never known of any Forte that the fogs work without having the lows on:confused:. Also...what about the fog kit? What bulbs(kit)are you using?

Yes strange..I got the Japanese Version..perhaps thats the case... I can turn on and off the Fogs light when ever I want...

The HID kit I have them installed on Both.. Fog and Lows.. are 10000K at 35Watt

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yes strange..I got the Japanese Version..perhaps thats the case... I can turn on and off the Fogs light when ever I want...

The HID kit I have them installed on Both.. Fog and Lows.. are 10000K at 35Watt
Yeah that must be why. That's a great option to have-wish I could turn mine on whenever I wanted:(. Thanks for the info on the fog kit. That is what I have now on my low beams- If I don't like the white xenon bulbs I ordered for my fogs I'll probably go with the 10,000k kit. Thanks again, looks good!

·
Registered
486 Posts
what led kit is that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah that must be why. That's a great option to have-wish I could turn mine on whenever I wanted:(. Thanks for the info on the fog kit. That is what I have now on my low beams- If I don't like the white xenon bulbs I ordered for my fogs I'll probably go with the 10,000k kit. Thanks again, looks good!

i can confirm that....here in Argentina they ship them from Corea (not kinda sure if they ship them from japane)....i can turn fog and lows as i wish too...two positions for the front lamps (plus the long light...)....and a diferent switch for the fog lamps (also the whole front lamps are transparent....no orange over the turn signals).

check out my album....ive got the same lights (but white not blue, i have to take a night pic with a good camera...BB one is a dissgrace)....and when i switch to position (would be the first click) the leds turns on...and wiht the fog switch i can turn on and off the fog lamps.-

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks nice, want to do same with my ride, where did you get those LED's? is it online?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ohh I just got it from ebay some cheap Leds of 50cm.. I would one of 60cm but hey 50cm is very nice..and oh...they are from China..yes I know..garbage..but they are SMD leds and there is only one standard to build SMD so why not? and its waterproof with a transparant silicoon on it..so things like this is fine to buy from China..cost me $5 hhaah

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Interesting that the Fogs can come on with just the parking lights in Japan.

I wonder if it's as simple as toggling a setting in the BCM.

Kinda like how you can set how the auto locking feature should function.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ohh I just got it from ebay some cheap Leds of 50cm.. I would one of 60cm but hey 50cm is very nice..and oh...they are from China..yes I know..garbage..but they are SMD leds and there is only one standard to build SMD so why not? and its waterproof with a transparant silicoon on it..so things like this is fine to buy from China..cost me $5 hhaah

no they look good... I am considering doing mine over and I have a new Idea for a differnt look those look better than the ones i used. could you link the seller on ebay please?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts