Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to make my first post on the forum, have been surfin it for a while and thought i would drop in. About 2 weeks ago i got my new 2010 Black Sx koup with 6 speed manual tranny. Had to go all the way to Edmonton to pick it up but it was definetly worth it. She has not failed to impress. As of right now i have: 30% Tint all round, Type R package which comes with the 18" rims with yokohoma S rated low profile tires, Type R body kit with spoiler, cold air intake, Custom dual exhaust front to back, 1.3" lowered sport tuned suspension. Winter is coming up right away here in Manitoba but out of our little deal at the dealership i got the stock rim set with all season rubber aswell so i can be stylin when snow hits. I don't have any pic's but on the next nice day out ill grab some pics for you guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Type R t50 cold air intake (came with R package) and i actually stole my car out the the showroom at the Edmonton Kia Dealer, so it came with the r package already installed

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
congrats on the new ride.
Throw up some pics before that white stuff starts coming down.
My stock sx wheels just went back on for the winter season last week. I miss my gripping tires.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Alex, welcome and congrats on ur rocking ride!

I so wanna see a blk SXR!!

Sweeeet!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wow, came all the way over here for it??!! Which dealer in Edmonton? Didn't know there was an sxr CAI available. Heard from other members that dealers don't install those things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry guys

Hey sorry guys, about a week after i posted the snow hit hard and i haven't got down to the pictures, spring is here in about a month so i will post some all around pictures and what im planning on doing with it in the near summer future. Im planning on debadgeing the kia logo's, getting a flat piano black matt grill on the front and in the next year or two a turbo kit with blow off valves. But ya pictures will be coming early April..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.