Kia Forte Forum banner

My New Forte

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dickens 
#1 ·
I am new to the forum. I did the cash for clunkers program, and traded in my clunker for a Orange Forte SX 6 speed. I love the stiff suspension, go-cart feeling handling, and the aggressive/sporty look from all angles. I have almost 10K on the engine, and ready to fill the crank case with new synthetic again. I live in Florida, and am really pleased with this car.

My children love it too!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I would love to have the windows tinted, but don't know enough about the process. I've seen a lot of cars with tints that looks terrible - peeling, striations, and other things that don't look good. I wish the factory had a darker tint.

Does anyone know what is the best way to tint a window?

#5 ·
Chances are the tinted windows that have bubbles, peeling, striations,etc were done with store (Autozone, Wal-Mart, etc) bought tint material. If you get tinting done at a professional tinting company (I use ProTint run by the same guy for 15 years+) you won't have a problem. Don't "cheap out" and get the lowest quality either. I always have them use their lifetime warranty tint -- they've done 12 of my, and family's, cars and we've never had to return to get anything fixed in 10 years now. The cost is not real high either...around $150.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.