Kia Forte Forum banner

My New Lugs.

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Aidensgrand 
#1 ·

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
It's for 4 sets, each including 4 regular lugs and 1 locking bolt. It works out to be about $31.25 CDN per set (not including tax or shipping) which is actually a fantastic price for racing lugs! It's a great idea for a group buy. Keep in mind, it appears to only come with 2 of those silver pieces (I can't remember what they're called!).

I think these ones are awesome! I doubt I'll find someone who wants to split the cost with me and I don't think I'd ever need all 4 sets myself!
http://www.typeoneracing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=1450&cat=105&page=1

#10 · (Edited)
It's for 4 sets, each including 4 regular lugs and 1 locking bolt. It works out to be about $31.25 CDN per set (not including tax or shipping) which is actually a fantastic price for racing lugs! It's a great idea for a group buy. Keep in mind, it appears to only come with 2 of those silver pieces (I can't remember what they're called!).

I think these ones are awesome! I doubt I'll find someone who wants to split the cost with me and I don't think I'd ever need all 4 sets myself!
Type One Racing :: Accessories :: T1R Chromoly Racing wheel nuts set (M12 x 1.25)
You may be reading that wrong:eek: It is not for 4 sets-Well actually it is but you need all 4 sets for 1 car-It is for one set of 20 lugs. 4 of them are locks-1 per wheel and the other 16 are regular. The silver pieces are the special lug sockets to fit the lugs and locks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.