Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my new MOD -- Just Striped the Grill

Just wanted to share my new MOD...

Dont look at the car cause its DIRTY... its Raining everyday..so Washing it is not an option than wasting my Time

le me know about this mod

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha I meant Cut...any way,,

its just pin stripe...and yes I have led lighting underneath the headlights also.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yay the fad is still going strong! <3 God I sorta started this a lil less than a year ago... MAN. Time flies!! ANYWHO, it looks greatttt! :) keep it uppp! And I also like that Bright decal under your headlight too! <3

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn dude....you really need to wash your car!! lol you take that thing off roading or something? Hahahaha
HAHAHAHHAHAH...no offroad here...its just that everyday its raining...would be waste of my time washing when the rain stops and late at night and the next day the road is full of dirt and flowing water over the street.
I really would like to wash it.. $10...you wash it for me ? :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Eyepoper, my apologies that some members have been rude to you about your spelling. They forget that we get members from all over the world who's native language might not be English and that a lot of young people are on here and haven't yet developed their vocabulary.

Disregard them. They are jerks who, unfortunately, have nothing better to do than comment on your spelling.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The Forte is always worth a good wash for picture time. Never a waste of time. The red pinstriping is the fas93 fad from Texas :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks great! Keep up the good work!

Clean or dirty, modded or not : the Forte is just plain SEXY :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts