Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! I just bought a brand new 2010 EX Koup in Corsa Blue. It's an automatic (boo, my girlfriend can't drive stick) with the Auto-Dimming mirror & the Power Sunroof. This is a slick car & I love driving it. I used to own a 1988 Chevy Beretta GT & then a 1999 Pontiac Firebird convertible, so this is my first import & I must say I'm impressed. I picked this car over the Ford Focus SES because it looks way better outside & inside. It also drives so much nicer than the Focus & of course the better warranty. It handles like a sports car even though it feels just like a regular coupe.

EDIT: Duh forgot pictures...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. Hope U enjoy it as much as we are enjoying our rides...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick question, I asked the dealer about recalls (I already got one when I brought mine back to have the alarm installed after I bought it...they were doing a check on the sunroof). They said they would make any notices for recalls, but will the forums be posting any recalls as topics on this site? That would be a great idea if it isn't done already.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's at least a thread or two about recalls. You'd have to do a search or dig through the site yourself to find them. It would definitely be a good idea to have a section specifically for recall notices! *hint, hint* any admins around? ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have fun with the new koupe , mines a auto for the same reasons your is, but at least i got the upgraded sx koup, have fun trying to keep your foot off the floor!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Congrats! looks like mine! great choice. The dealership looks really familiar. is this dealership in mahwah, NJ? I got my koup since January, and i have not seen one koup yet in jersey or NYC. Everyone stops and roll up on me asking what kind of car it is. Hope u enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome to the Forte community. You made a wise choice over the Focus.
Ahhh, I remember those Beretta GT's. Sadly I also remember when the firearm company tried to sue GM over the use of that name too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.