Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I got this spoiler as my birthday present... it was on my birthday thread, but I wanted to make it more official. :D So here it is!!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The color matches!! Yesssssss!!! :)
Yesss! Damn it took me forever to find someone that could paint it for me for under $100! God people want to price gouge so bad now a days!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks very nice!!...Happy belated birthday by the way!! :)
Aw, thanks! :D I had an awesome birthday! Guys always give me weird looks now whenever I stroll up next to them. :p That was my whole birthday morning! Lol its like... hey, don't be jealous!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
happy b-day! the new spolier looks awesome! i can't decide if I want a wing or just the lip spoiler. Happy driving!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yesss! Damn it took me forever to find someone that could paint it for me for under $100! God people want to price gouge so bad now a days!
Looks great! One of my good friends wouldn't paint mine for less than $100 !!! You must have put on the charm!;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
So basically I got this spoiler as my birthday present... it was on my birthday thread, but I wanted to make it more official. :D So here it is!!!

Looks nice! What I can't figure out about the spoiler in your pictures: In the top picture the spoiler ends look "sloped", but in the bottom Picture the ends look "cut-off" -- straight up and down. Is it an optical illusion?

·
Registered
587 Posts
BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That spoiler sure adds to the already aggresive look.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice! What I can't figure out about the spoiler in your pictures: In the top picture the spoiler ends look "sloped", but in the bottom Picture the ends look "cut-off" -- straight up and down. Is it an optical illusion?
Yeah, its just the angle of my pictures... In the second one it slopes down and out, but it looks like it goes straight down because it slopes away from you... therefore creating an illusion that it goes straight down. :D

Looks great! One of my good friends wouldn't paint mine for less than $100 !!! You must have put on the charm!;)
LOL! :D I wish.... Lol, well it was a friend of mine that got me the deal. I'm sure happy that I actually had connections!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Could I ask you to post 2 more pictures -- one of your car from the side and one directly behind a taillight to see the slope of the ends -- without the optical illusion...LoL! Every time I look at your second picture I can't get over how Squared off it looks...LoL!

Also, can you provide the company you got it from and the part number? Was it CarID by chance?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I like that I was looking at one like it nice B-day gift for sure looks great!
oooh Happy belated B Day lol!

·
Registered
202 Posts
AWESOME I LIKE IT!!! BUT i BEEN HAVEING WINGS FOR TO LONG NOW i WANT TO CHANGE TO LIP SPOILERS, AND THE ONE FOR THE FORTE LOOKS GOOD SO i MITE JUST GET THAT BETTER, BUT i LIKE IT!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks really nice! :D Happy belated birthday, BTW!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could I ask you to post 2 more pictures -- one of your car from the side and one directly behind a taillight to see the slope of the ends -- without the optical illusion...LoL! Every time I look at your second picture I can't get over how Squared off it looks...LoL!

Also, can you provide the company you got it from and the part number? Was it CarID by chance?

Thanks!
Yeah, its from dallas automotive. CarID gets the spoiler from there. AND CarID SUCKS! They painted my spoiler the wrong color and have yet to refund me back the 85 bucks they took from me to paint it the WRONG COLOR! Therefore, get it from Dallas Automotive Restyling.

And sure I'll post some pics up. I'll post it up tomorrow. Its getting dark over here.

AND Thanks so much for the compliments and belated birthday wishes!!! :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
:) just found this same spoiler on ebay- 129.00 ups shipping/and color code painted included.
same seller has other postings for same deal but at 249.00

we will be seeing shortly if that 1st one was a typo and if he is going to try to back out of it..... he has 2 left at the 1st price.

the seller is carparts-123
and his ebay store is caraccessories123

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That is how to stay classy with a spoiler. Looks great!
look at fas93's pics- she has the red on red,
jeff613- he has same one but black spoiler on red......

keeping with my cars stealth theme- i'm going black on black

i think that there might be a few others with this particular spoiler going around here in the forum,
i know that there are quite a few different ones for sure- wing spoliers and lip spoliers..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol! Old thread brought back to lifeeee! :D Thanks for the compliments guys, I love this spoiler, especially how there is a brake light on it! :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.