Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving the airport today I caught the edge of the curb on the booth where you pay for parking. Left A sexy scratch about 8 inches long on my rim. sigh

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea it's too hard you can't display sarcasms in thread titles. Cuz I am super happy with myself... On a good note after I calmed down I went out and looked at it. I think it can be salvaged with a little sandpaper and paint.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ouch.... *knock on wood.... ah there's some* i havnt done that yet but i also have only had the car for about 3 months. sorry to hear.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I just got my paint touch-up pens (Racing Red and Ebony Black for the wheels) and just a heads up to anyone else who gets them: Be careful! They like to drip. I almost got a nice big black blob on my new wheel center caps. Luckily, I was wearing an old t-shirt and didn't mind using it to clean up the mess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
doood, i got my first HUGE scratch on the bottom of my front bumper a WEEK after i bought my car!!! my heart sank the moment i heard the loud "crrrreeeeek." i thought my life was about to end.

but i learned to live with it, especially since the scratch was on the bottom and thus not very noticeable. no worries pharaoh, the faster u get a scratch, the faster u'll get over the new car phase! (although i still pamper my baby like crazy) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts