Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my wheels today!!! :) They are Enkei EKM3's in 18x7.5 wrapped in 225/40ZR18 Falken Ziex ZE912's!! I was debating where to get them mounted and went to this small tire shop about 20 mins from me and they balanced, mounted AND switched over my TPMS sensors for 80$! Feedback is welcome. I actually thought they were gunna be more silvery lol but the darkness to them makes it look sick!

My car is silly dirty and the shots were quickly taken with my iPhone so I will update the thread when i can get some nice scenery and a clean car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The pictures just dont do them justice. They look 20x better in person, and im sure its the same with a lot of things but this is definitely true

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
Lookin good! Sometimes I look at how thin the spokes are and I wonder how in the heck they keep from breaking...LoL!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Very nice! I like the way it imitates a lip but the spokes stay flush with the edge of the rim. They look awesome dude.
What is the offset on them? +35????

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! They are +45 Deuce. There's just so much more depth to them that u can't tell with the pictures but I rly love them and can't wait to wash my car and have everything looking amazing

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks KIA lol yea I had trouble with the tire company which delayed things a few days but ordered the wheels from tire rack and they got here in less then 2 days with ground shipping so that was fast...came to the door, left 5 mins later lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I wanta lower it rly badly but am skeptical cuz of people with eibachs that had problems. Will probably lower it soon tho and get a strut bar in the near future. New pics to come!

2,213 Posts
mines lowered and ive had no problem what so ever... thats with a total of 4 people equalling about 800 extra pounds..... i hang out with fat people lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha do u have the eibach pro kit? And installed yourself or a shop did it? Any pothole problems or scraping?

·
Registered
695 Posts
KIA i think the cab weight limit is 800lbs. haha

I had lowering springs on mine for about a year. Easy to install just take it easy on speed bumps and avoid potholes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.