Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freshly washed and waxed with nearly clear blue sky!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ordered DDM 6k HIDs today too!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I want the 2010 rims -_-

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Lookin good...WOW!....

I need to add the HIDs as well. Any truth to the quote in the Owners Manual saying "After Market HIDs may affect radio"

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
hey, what are doing with my car!! lol. nice and clean arinesmith!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'll be selling mine in november if you'll still be interested
I was just saying. If I'm going to buy rims they would be aftermarket. I just don't like how they changed them.

·
Registered
732 Posts
They are still plastic lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Lookin good...WOW!....

I need to add the HIDs as well. Any truth to the quote in the Owners Manual saying "After Market HIDs may affect radio"
I had problems with mine radio, when in USB mode, use to go to file#1 when flashing the high beams, Kia has changed the HID for a new one and now is ok.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was a gorgeous day yesterday. I went for my run, and when I was walking back to the car, I was struck with how pretty she looks.
Snapped a few more photos. (iphone quality)

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looking good man

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Lookin good...WOW!....

It's true
I use a FM transmitter for my iPhone currently.. and when it turn on my HID's it goes staticy

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My USB would reset to the first song on the drive, if it was in while I kicked on my lights. Removed the relay harness and problem went away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.