Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a completely stock Forte atm. It is the grandpa wagon of the fortes lol 4 dr auto 2.0L. I want to go over some of the things I want to do with my Forte and see if anyone else has done the same things or has interest in the same ideas. I hope this is in the right section lol I'm not 100% sure.

Lets get down to it.

I want to order the CAI and Exhaust kit from turbokits.com first. I am curious as to whether or not these are good products so if anyone has purchased them and can give feedback it is greatly appreciated.

I have picked an underglow kit that will cost me around $100 for 8 bulbs I believe. My brother has the same kit on his Sportage. I installed the kit for him and it works and looks great. It has a tonne of different options for colors and paterns.

I want to do a lot of accessory modifications. Custom badges, window tint, LED lights in the over head dual light switches if possible (feedback?). There is a decent site I know of that ships a tonne of KIA accesories like these and they have quite a wide variety of things you can use to personalize your car.

I am debating buying rims and body kits. I have a lot of pot holes around my city so it would almost be bothersome.

I would like to buy some headlights, I like the setup with the small leds along the bottom.

I have 2 12" Visonik sub woofers and an amp that is the bare minimum model that I would like to install. The amp will need to be upgraded of course.

I guess this is all I can think of off the top of my head. If anyone has any suggestions or feedback they can give me from their own experiences with any of these things, again, it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on taking several pictures of my upgrades and sharing any tips I come across in doing them.

Thanks for your time!

2,213 Posts
You're pretty much going to do every mod everyone else has done on here. Real easy, use the search button at the top, and you'll probably find about 100 threads each about those mods you plan on doing. Just don't ask for opinions cause Everyones taste is diffrent. Just do your car up how ever you want! Remember, it's your car!
Koreanautoimports.com has alot of great stuff and if you use the promotional code forte10 you get an additional 10% off. Good luck and have fun

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
*cough* the TurboKits.com stuff is great *cough*

LOL, just playing, we are here to help if you have any questions ;)

I want to order the CAI and Exhaust kit from turbokits.com first. I am curious as to whether or not these are good products so if anyone has purchased them and can give feedback it is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*cough* the TurboKits.com stuff is great *cough*

LOL, just playing, we are here to help if you have any questions ;)
I sent in an email the other day asking a few questions lol still awaiting the response.

Thanks for the promo code! That was the site I was referring to haha. I'm assuming you have used them before? Was everything satisfactory?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^Dude that is one of the guys from the Turbokits site....LOL....any link for the underglow kit you are talking about?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I sent in an email the other day asking a few questions lol still awaiting the response.

Thanks for the promo code! That was the site I was referring to haha. I'm assuming you have used them before? Was everything satisfactory?
Promo code?? What promo code.....apparently I missed that prior to ordering my Turbo Kits CAI...

As for their products (TK's CAI) simply...AWESOME! Directions are super easy to follow as is the installation itself....it truly is a add on that you WILL feel in your seat!

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
You sent an e-mail to us (TurboKits.com) and did not get a reply? That is very odd, we reply to every e-mail almost immediately. What was your question?

Also, for anyone else, if you don't get a response within a business day, please call, the e-mail may have been lost in cyberspace :)

Thanks landiscarrier, glad you are enjoying it :)

Promo code?? What promo code.....apparently I missed that prior to ordering my Turbo Kits CAI...

As for their products (TK's CAI) simply...AWESOME! Directions are super easy to follow as is the installation itself....it truly is a add on that you WILL feel in your seat!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You sent an e-mail to us (TurboKits.com) and did not get a reply? That is very odd, we reply to every e-mail almost immediately. What was your question?

Also, for anyone else, if you don't get a response within a business day, please call, the e-mail may have been lost in cyberspace :)
I was wondering about shipping to Canada and how taxes worked. Basically prices and how much I was looking at for the CAI and exhaust kit. I also want to put the dual tip on as well but the site says it is not available for my forte.
As well I was wondering if those were the only products provided for the forte on your website.

landiscarrier the promo code is for koreanautoimports.com check it out they have a lot of accessories.

FEARtheFOX I don't have any pictures or links atm but I'll see if I can round one up and I'll post a link in this thread

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
if not mistaken I believe the promocode for koreanautoimports.com is "Forte10"....

I wonder who set that up. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.