Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I hope everyone was ok, even the pole. Looks like alot of damage funny it was not a write-off.

Looking at this I now see how they did the rear quaterpanels for the "R" package....

Ohh and how good did the air bags deploy ??????

·
Registered
436 Posts
I want them to take the skin off mine and find out why it wrinkles when it's cold.

Anyway....glad you lived to tell about it. The good news is the paint should match perfectly!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope everyone was ok, even the pole. Looks like alot of damage funny it was not a write-off.

Looking at this I now see how they did the rear quaterpanels for the "R" package....

Ohh and how good did the air bags deploy ??????
The airbags didn't go off, no. I hit the pole going around 15km/h, so I guess they thought I'd be fine :p

But yeah, first snowfall in Winnipeg is great. Had to swerve to avoid a guy who thought it would be cool to drift in the middle of an intersection. Hit the lightpost that thought it would be cool to sit right on the curb.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No worries, it'll buff out.

Seriously though, i cannot imaging having to deal with driving in snow.

·
Registered
695 Posts
^^^ Its not the snow thats the problem, Its all the idiots who think its fun to cause everyone to swerve and cause accidents like this.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ouch.. glad everything is working out
thanks for sharing the pictures;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,879 Posts
^^^ Its not the snow thats the problem, Its all the idiots who think its fun to cause everyone to swerve and cause accidents like this.
NEXT TIME hit the idiot that thinks it's cool to cause everyone to swerve...this way you'll get them off the road and save everybody else...LoL. Hope all goes well!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahhh neighbours is see from the fine city of "The Peg" ... Got any pics of the damage before they did the skin peel ???
Ah, you're from Brandon! You know how I feel, then, haha.

And no, unfortunately. I was pretty devastated; the Forte's my first car, I love it to bits, and I was a block from so I limped there and took it to the shop first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, didn't grab pictures.

Yeah. I think we had about 10,000 collision-related claims (yes, ten thousand) in the first two weeks of December. It's that bad.

NEXT TIME hit the idiot that thinks it's cool to cause everyone to swerve...this way you'll get them off the road and save everybody else...LoL. Hope all goes well!
I almost think that's what they're trying to do. If I hit his shitty truck with my brand-new car, he stands to lose very little. I wish I had a Hummer only for this reason.

ouch.. glad everything is working out
thanks for sharing the pictures;)
Haha, no problem. Figured it would go as a good warning! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts