Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks so abused
Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Vehicle Tachometer

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
Merry Christmas! What's going on?
Looks like TPMS, CEL, and sensor blocked for the lane keep (goes in conjunction with traction off IIRC). Assuming brake light is just ebrake on - if not, you're low on fluid.

• Haha
Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merry Christmas! What's going on?
Looks like TPMS, CEL, and sensor blocked for the lane keep (goes in conjunction with traction off IIRC). Assuming brake light is just ebrake on - if not, you're low on fluid.
Well the 3 green lights on top is to let me know lights are on... the triangle light is to let me know there is shit going on... look down! Sport light and trac light on because I was having fun, brake light on because I just parked and the TPMS and CEL are on because I screwed things up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: tc0566 and ForteGT2

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
Well the 3 green lights on top is to let me know lights are on... the triangle light is to let me know there is shit going on... look down! Sport light and trac light on because I was having fun, brake light on because I just parked and the TPMS and CEL are on because I screwed things up.
Ah yes I figured you were having fun. Triangle, TPMS, and CEL are the not fun lights though. What did you screw up?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,546 Posts
A personal scan tool would be handy right now...:)

Product Font Material property Gadget Camera accessory

They're cheap and handy.

DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT ONE!

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
Really adding to the Christmas movie spirit with unnecessary suspense huh...

• Haha
Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really adding to the Christmas movie spirit with unnecessary suspense huh...
Tpms light is easy... I never installed them because Two tire shops failed at it.. gotta go to the dealer I guess. As for the CEL ........ I checked 3 times and the engine is still there..
PO13b and PO13f

• Haha
Reactions: noturbonoproblem

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
Tpms light is easy... I never installed them because Two tire shops failed at it.. gotta go to the dealer I guess. As for the CEL ........ I checked 3 times and the engine is still there..
PO13b and PO13f
Unhappy (sluggish) O2 sensor. Probably covered under warranty.
Bummer about the TPMS. Wish I had a tire machine - I don't trust anyone anymore.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,546 Posts
PO13b and PO13f
Did you remove a HO2S sensor recently and install a "test Pipe"?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts