Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got hit by a 10 wheeler today after work. I was waiting in traffic and I got hit in the rear quarter panel. The truck driver said that he didn't see me. I made a lane change and I was in front of him for at least a minute, oh well. Nobody got hurt. The funny thing is that I was just out of the body shop for a road hazard damage... :mad:

Just had to get it out of my head. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sucks man, 'specially when it's not your fault.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ooh :(
sorry this happened too you

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Ouch!! Sorry bro, pray it isn't too bad to fix!

·
Registered
587 Posts
That really sucks! Good to know that u are no hurt (physically)

·
Registered
166 Posts
merde !! une blanche en plus :'(

la roue arriere a tu été defoncé aussi ? si oui sa pourai avoir endomagé le subframe dessous :(

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Gee I hope they give you a Forte as a rental while it's in the shop and not some crummy old Corolla. :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah right he will have a Suzuki SX4(popcan) like i had...LOL...Glad to hear you are OK and sorry about your luck.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My car is back at the body shop. My loner is a red Honda Fit :). It's a nice car, small but nice. As expected, they will change the left quarter panel but I'm expecting more then that. The inside structure seem's to be bent too. Axle looks straight. They will send the car to the alignment shop. I just want this crappy week to end. Thank God it's friday tommorow :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts