Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm also part of another Forte forum and in search for Montrealers with Koups. I got my Koup in January and I still love it! I never imagined a Kia would make me this happy, and the complinents I get are awesome!
Nothing is cooler when a guy with a Mustang or even a Porsche stops in a parking lot to take a second glance of my Koup!

P.S. Keep in mind that my pics were taken during the world cup, I don't drive with my flag all year round!

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Looks great. Just notice your window tint, is it just on the back windows or is that a darker tint than the front doors? Over here the Koup comes with same tint all round (except front windshield)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rear window and back side windows are much darker than the side doors, it came that way, I didn't even ask!

·
Registered
576 Posts
It seems Kia have different trim levels on cars for each country. I keep finding different things I never new the car had, like yesterday I discovered that the headlights have a Auto setting also found out that the car has reverse sensors built into the black piece on rear bumper that I find really usefull

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice... are those the stock sx wheels with the inserts removed? ;)

Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the problem about the meets is that I work in the restaurant business, so Friday and Saturday nights are not good for me. Sunday or Monday nights are much better! Hope things work out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts