Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes that's wrap, I choose wrap cause every spring I can change wrap for low cost !

For the tomato badges, I put them on my koup 1 years ago and that is his second winter and no problem at this time. I saw no other Forte with those badges ! That's fun too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like the wing and the wheels, I assume you put the R badges on yourself? Aswell, what is that red emblem on the front of your grill there?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took a TypeR emblem and just cut and polish the "R" for a nice job.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Very nice...I like the graphics....was thinking of something kinda like that but extending the graphic to a point at the hood instead of stopping at the mirror....wheels look good...Nice car!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I love how the black on the car accents the contours of the body extremely well. I am not a huge fan of the wheels tho. I personally think you should have gotten red and black wheels too, but its your car :) Really makes me want to get that rear wing!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can you get the sequence spoiler for the sedan?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Those wheels are 18s right? A drop wouldn't hurt but no necessary looks great the way it is. Only thing I'd add is some painted callipers. Probably some red callipers or if your up to the challenge maybe black callipers with a red R on the callipers. I don't maybe it'll look cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.