Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old thread but it's the best one I can find with detailed pictures.

I have a 2011 Forte 5 and planning on doing the bumper conversion with the koup but would like to know if you or anyone has found a solution to the fender to cover fitment? Part numbers for the sedan and koupe are different on the fenders and the fender retainers and I read on another tread that I can't find now that someone changed their fenders for better fit.... I'm not going to continue if that's the solution.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The front fenders are not the same. Someone here have done the absolute conversion on his black F5 by swapping fenders and reworking the space between fender and doors.

I gave up on fitting and leave it like that. From certains angles, it's a perfect fit!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The front fenders are not the same. Someone here have done the absolute conversion on his black F5 by swapping fenders and reworking the space between fender and doors.

I gave up on fitting and leave it like that. From certains angles, it's a perfect fit!
Yours looks Awesome! Koupe bumper really looks good on the sedan. Even buddy's picture above before he changed the retainers doesn't look bad.

I'll just dry fit the cover before I paint it and see if I like it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts