Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Added some mods from all these helpful forums. Opinions welcome.

Tinted tail lights, Changed out Emblems to K Emblems (F,B, and SW), and Red Pinstripes on Grill and back.

On Order: HID 5000k, Yellow Foglights, Koupe Wheel caps, and LED strip.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Wow, now you're in stealth mode....nicely done!

Are you guys allowed to use lic. plate covers? We are, but only if they're clear. I ended up with some grey/smoke covers which help reduce the contrast between the white lic. plate background and the black bumpers.

You'll be quite impressed after your HID's are on. You get some great light especially in rural roads.

Massachusetts has some awesome roads. I truly enjoyed driving through that state whilst on my way to LimeRock.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Gotta show some love to another black koup Sx :)
Your ride is sleek!
Excellent job!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where in MA are you? im in fitchburg!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, now you're in stealth mode....nicely done!

Are you guys allowed to use lic. plate covers? We are, but only if they're clear. I ended up with some grey/smoke covers which help reduce the contrast between the white lic. plate background and the black bumpers.

You'll be quite impressed after your HID's are on. You get some great light especially in rural roads.

Massachusetts has some awesome roads. I truly enjoyed driving through that state whilst on my way to LimeRock.
I don't know about the covers but I think we can use them. Do you know of any good sites to purchase those that's a great idea.

Question for you! How did you purchase those yellow fogs you have on the SXR?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta show some love to another black koup Sx :)
Your ride is sleek!
Excellent job!
Thanks man. System will be soon on my list after I get the lights all done. Do you have any pics of your subs? I was looking up ideas for system setups and since I am new to that I'm guessing I'll need an amp and some better speakers.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where in MA are you? im in fitchburg!
AH COOL! I live in Westborough. South of you about 35 minutes. We should meet up sometime and show off our rides. I got the tail light idea from you I think on one of your threads.

I need to check out your spoiler too so I can purchase one if I like how it looks on yours.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks Great do you mind if I borrow some of your ideas for the mods?????
Sure go ahead. The ideas are ones I got from these forums. Pinstripes was from the girl that has that racing red car.

Civickiller gave me the idea on the tailights.

I think SXR got me movitvated to tune up even more stuff on his car thread.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I'm in love with your car...

·
Registered
119 Posts
AH COOL! I live in Westborough. South of you about 35 minutes. We should meet up sometime and show off our rides. I got the tail light idea from you I think on one of your threads.

I need to check out your spoiler too so I can purchase one if I like how it looks on yours.
Sounds like a plan man. Will have to do something soon.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I don't know about the covers but I think we can use them. Do you know of any good sites to purchase those that's a great idea.

Question for you! How did you purchase those yellow fogs you have on the SXR?
I picked the lic. plate covers up at a local auto parts store. They have a few different shades.

The yellow fogs are Nokya Hyper Yellow bulbs
2500K 27W
Bulb 881
part number NOK6621
http://nokyausa.com/hy/hy6621.htm
I'm sure you can also purchase these at a local auto parts store or they can order them in if they also distribute this Nokya brand bulb.
I first saw them on eBay, so that's also another option.

Keep up the fantastic work! It looks soooooo badass :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts