·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my SX Sedan as of 5-5-10:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks nice man, very klean. did you install the headlight led's yourself or can they be bought already assembled? Whats next in your list of mods? I wanna get into my headlights and take off the corner ambers. The Forte is a badass car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice. I pick up my titanium sx sedan tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looks nice man, very klean. did you install the headlight led's yourself or can they be bought already assembled? Whats next in your list of mods? I wanna get into my headlights and take off the corner ambers. The Forte is a badass car.

I installed them myself. They are 3M taped to the underside of the headlight and wired in with the parking lights.

My next mod is going to be smoking the tail lights this weekend and then after that I will pretty much be done with exterior mods except for a shark fin antenna and the 18" black rims I want to eventually get. The TurboKits.com CAI and then the CAT back exhaust will be my first performance mods, followed by lowering springs and possibly some strut bars.

I also want to take the ambers off, but you legally have to have an amber reflector in the states, but if I can just leave one small piece of amber in each headlight then that will be good enough.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice looking ride. Love the blacked out grill on the sedan.

Thanks. I just finished painting it right before I took the pictures. I used flat black rustoleum all purpose spray paint. Sanded with extra fine sand paper, cleaned and then sprayed. Did about 6 coats so that it will hopefully last for a while without having to do touch ups.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Wow man......is that a Kia?

I'm sure your gonna hear that a lot :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks awesome man! Im looking for a Titanium Koup right now. I cant find one. Of course Im bein picky. I want a Titanium koup SX 6m/t. All I seem to find is autos. Arrggg!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some updates:
Got my tail lights tinted!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts