Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - Here is the SX (a little dirty currently) all tinted. Just got it done last weekend - will take better pictures, sun was in a bad spot and makes the tint look lighter than it is normally.. 35% all around. Just got done replacing the interior lights and license plate lights with LEDs and ran the ipod cable through the center console and into the center armrest so I can leave the ipod out of site all the time. Going to build a fake bottom to it and store it under there so if someone breaks in and opens it, they won't find.

in store for tomorrow.. visual garage Sharkfin Mark II antenna being installed!! ill post more once thats done.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Looking good there beast, I'm thinking about that sharkfin myself.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will throw some pics up tomorrow after I install it. I couldn't be happier with the quailty of it pre install. The paint is a perfect match.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the sharkfin installed - I am about 1/8" off center.. want to kick myself. but its barely noticeable unless you are looking for it.. just going to let it go for now and attempt a fix later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The sharkfin looks pretty nice on the sedan! :D And I didn't even notice anything even when I did look hard!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Looks great! I've had mine installed for a few weeks now. Looks good with no reception loss.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well just figured I would update my thread with some recent photos...

Shift Knob, Custom Decal, Grill Accent, and footwell and console lights

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts