Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i just order 10000k hid from ddm its been a week already still waiting so for the fog lights should i just get yellow jdm bulb?

·
Registered
320 Posts
i just order 10000k hid from ddm its been a week already still waiting so for the fog lights should i just get yellow jdm bulb?
DDM hids work great, but their shipping was slow...especially for having to pay almost $15 for shipping!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
DDM hids work great, but their shipping was slow...especially for having to pay almost $15 for shipping!
tell me about it i order another par a week ago i payed 17$ for a 3 day shipment and weres the damn package i also order that damn pulley like 2 weeks ago they charged me 20.17 for shipping from ups i checked there prices from there zipcode to mines and its 11.47 standard 3-7 days 18.00 1-3 days so i called them up im like wtf his excuse was its shipping and handling charge i still have not received it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the yellow bulbs, that is what is really hot down here in daytona beach, everyone has yellow foglights and hids Haha. I like how the tint looks though. it makes it look more yellow than just with bulbs lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have done the following
"Custom Intake"
HIDs 8k
Yellow Tint on fog lights
Yellow fog light bulbs
Tinted Windows 30%front and 15%rear (legal specs :(.)
New License Plate Bulbs T10 LEDs
Waiting on my carbon fiber lip spoiler...:(
Nice sedan , reppin the 4door tribe !

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks,
Here is a pic of the "ghetto" intake lol...next is lowering springs, front valence, rear diffuser, dual exhaust, painted calipers, tinted headlights, rear window spoiler (the little one). i think it will look good after that lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
yep , I give you that, it's ghetto alright :eek: , but who cares if it brings a little boost to it , does it ?
got the calipers painted already , cool and easy upgrade
lower springs are also on my list

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha i know but i dont feel like spending the money to make it look good and it functions just the same haha.....but ya it adds a little bit but i makes a whole difference in the sound of the motor while acceleration...i must say it growls lol...thats good, i just gotta buy the stuff and paint them already haha

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks,
Here is a pic of the "ghetto" intake lol...next is lowering springs, front valence, rear diffuser, dual exhaust, painted calipers, tinted headlights, rear window spoiler (the little one). i think it will look good after that lol.
It wouldn't look so ghetto if you nipped off and repositioned that clamp . Your plans are similar to mine except for the headlites . Goodluck on FOTM .

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks yllshark....thats what i was thinking also haha...ill prob do that...i wanna see some pics of urs when u get it done!

·
Registered
119 Posts
2.4LForteSX, where did you get your foglight bulbs? do you happen to know the part number off hand? its absolutely pooring here and i dont have access to a garage to check and stay dry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts