Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I just got my Koup's windows tinted with 25% on the front and limo on the 3 back windows.
Loooks fantastic!! And ahhhhhh! Houston koup! :D I'm down in galveston! Oh Oh, there is a kia meet up soon in houston! Would you be interested? :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
That black and blue look is one helluva nice looking combo. It's hard to beat a vehicle that is the perfect shade of blue. I went with a white EX but my Grand Cherokee is midnight blue and it's tight.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loooks fantastic!! And ahhhhhh! Houston koup! :D I'm down in galveston! Oh Oh, there is a kia meet up soon in houston! Would you be interested? :)
I am very interested! I wanted to go to the KDM meet in SA but didn't wanna drive that far in a brand new car (I only had 500 miles at the time). But I would definitely be interested in a Houston meet.

And Thanks Diggs59. I'm normally strictly a red car guy but the blue and black on this car just go together perfectly.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I am very interested! I wanted to go to the KDM meet in SA but didn't wanna drive that far in a brand new car (I only had 500 miles at the time). But I would definitely be interested in a Houston meet.
I went to the SA meet!!! :D It was so much funnn, though I've had my baby for almost 6 months now!!! But yeah! We might have another texas meet soon!!! And the houston meet is def a possibility!!! :) A bunch of guys at the meet were talking about it! Lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts