Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done some minor mods to my babe (nothing really that great compared to the some of the hardcore mods I've seen here)...and they are mostly lightings and accessories....:)

enjoy...

Following are the list of mods done up-to-date :
1) Bodykit
2) Boot tray
3) Agard Tinting
4) Sierra Glow Coating (Paint protector)
5) Rubber Floor Mat (black with red lining)
6) Door Visor
7) Door pocket
8) Ashtray / Coinbox
9) Red LED Scuffplate & Red LED door reflector
10) Red Indoor LED
11) Audi Eyeline
12) 2-tier Center Console
13) Phillip Diamond Vision Headlight + white LED Parking light
14) 4th Blinking Brake Light
15) WORKS drop-in air filter
16) Delay and Dimmer for indoor dome and map lamps
17) GPS unit
18) Bright White Boot Light...

Some of the new mods in planning :

1) Reverse Camera to be connected to GPS unit or HU set
2) Under seat Sub Woofer with built-in Amp
3) Leather seats
4) Sound Proofing / Autofoam
5) Foldable side mirror

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Red LED for leg room, white LED for map and center dome, white tube for rear boot and red brake blinker. :D

In addition, I have installed delay and dimmer for the red LED leg room, map and dome lights. They dim off 5 sec after all doors are shut. This is the link for the video...

and

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My latest addition....installed LED lights for glove box (white LED) and USB port compartment (red LED). A switch is installed for the glove box lights where it swithes on when the compartment is open and switches off when the compartment it shut.

The USB port compartment LEDs are integrated with the previously installed LEDs under dashboard and map+dome lights which dims approx 5-sec after all doors are shut. In addition, a switch is installed for the compartment light just in case I wish to switch on the light while driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks fantastic...Love the glove box light and the centre console ligth as well.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,830 Posts
Sharp! A truly dedicated Forte owner...:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
That bodykit of yours looks pretty damn nice. I'm diggin' the car's color as well. And that lip spoiler, yummy.

What bodykit/spoiler is this? OEM?!

I also like your red/clear outter tails and the cleared headlights. And you get that from factory, lucky!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These are the latest shots...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts