Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dears in kia forums,i am so glad to join ur kia comunity,and i will be glad if u pls can help me to solve my problem,i bought used kia forte 2008 imported from korea ,and bad luck is every thing in korean:(,audio system,gps every thing:confused:,how to solve this problem,
thank u alll
abufaris

·
Registered
695 Posts
pull the the positive battery connector off and let it sit for a few moments and then place the connector back on. Hopefully that will reset your system and ask you which language you want to use.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for replying
but is it good enought to reset system?inside the gps system it should be a batttery,or what do u think?

·
Registered
2 Posts
dears in kia forums,i am so glad to join ur kia comunity,and i will be glad if u pls can help me to solve my problem,i bought used kia forte 2008 imported from korea ,and bad luck is every thing in korean:(,audio system,gps every thing:confused:,how to solve this problem,
thank u alll
abufaris
dear abufaris: i am faced the same problem with forte 2009 , and call the dealer in my area, the answer of him no chance to solve. my be need to change the software like whech used in usa kia motors dealer,its the same in appearance but its different in programe its simple and easy to use----www.kiatechinfo.com . but how to change i dont know.
best regards
abfari

1 - 4 of 4 Posts