Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Pep Boys today to purchase a new shift knob (couldn't find one that would fit with the reverse switch :/) but found some nice looking mats that I figured I could trim to fit my Koup! They look real nice :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel Green Architecture Auto part Vehicle Car

You'll have to disregard the poor picture quality, used my phone :/

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey those don't look half bad! I'm gonna check out my local pb to see if they have them. I've been looking for a good winter mat to put in my Koup.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The camera really does them a big injustice, they are really nice and the don't feel like that crappy hard rubber that your shoes will slip around on. Pretty decent quality for 30 bucks. Just a little trimming and you're all set, I even drilled the holes for the rivets so it's sure to stay put.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The camera really does them a big injustice, they are really nice and the don't feel like that crappy hard rubber that your shoes will slip around on. Pretty decent quality for 30 bucks. Just a little trimming and you're all set, I even drilled the holes for the rivets so it's sure to stay put.
Do you think drilling the holes will allow water to leak through?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used a slightly smaller bit than the size of the rivet itself so it's sealed, any leaking would be very very minimal... if any.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts