Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Loki

Votes: 11 55.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never owned a car that I actually WANTED to name before so this is new to me. I have a couple of names thought up and wanted opinions.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cause I felt the masculine names fit the cars attitude better. Also I haven't seen many female names that truly fit the car IMO. Of course, if anyone has suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I call my Copperhead SX Koup "Ginger".

My ex named her. I got rid of the ex....but kept the name. LoL

·
Registered
536 Posts
I always have known people (at least males) to use females names for their cars....but hey what do I know??? My fiance wanted to name my Titanium EX Sedan, Gracie (you know GRA-CIE, since Titanium is a grayish shade type of color and the name has GRAY in it)...Yea I know, whatever!!!

When my previous cars were acting up I would just yell "C'mon bitch" and she would straighten right up!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
When my previous cars were acting up I would just yell "C'mon bitch" and she would straighten right up!
LMFAO.

My car's name is a girl name. Its a cross between my sister and my name since the car is under my name and hers... :) I love the name. My car is like my best girl friend. :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
my car is sucre anybody who watched prison break knows sucre means sugar in french.. thou lol prison break tried to say it was a spanish name..

so ya my little Sucre.. its a she,

honestly I've owned cars,trucks that felt boy so I named them as such..
its your car and the name will show itself.. "you'll just know" when you find the right name;)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
where did you even come up with those wierd names anyways! lol
Anyone ever see the TV show Firefly or the movie Serenity? Then you know where I got two of the names. Loki is the norse god of mischief and Baccu is actually a derivative of Bacchus which is in reference to Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and frivolity. Bacchus is the Roman version.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
my car is sucre anybody who watched prison break knows sucre means sugar in french.. thou lol prison break tried to say it was a spanish name..

so ya my little Sucre.. its a she,

honestly I've owned cars,trucks that felt boy so I named them as such..
its your car and the name will show itself.. "you'll just know" when you find the right name;)
that show got shitty fast. at first i liked it but then season 3 came out and they were still bloody running and i was like fok it lol and creasekeeper, thats classic lol

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, that is why I resorted to this...... to bad nobody is chiming in

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've ended up calling mine the "new pavement pig" for now. My old "pavement pig" had 270,000kms on it before I bought my Koup.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i vote inara, because of firefly.
I named my old kia rio shelia, because of the tank from red vs blue

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ran over a brick the other day and when I took a look at it the name "stella" was etched on it and *bing* my car was named :) STELLLLAAAAA!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I vote Loki. Never thought to name a car after a god of trickery and deceit :cool:

Mine got named in a road trip caravan of three vehicles which we had radios to keep contact. My car was given the call sign Blue Thunder and it stuck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.